The Ros Aesthetics Advanced course is for the those wishing to expand their practice by continuing their botulinum Toxin and Dermal filler training skills after completion of the foundation course. This facial rejuvenation course is designed with the emphasis on practical, hands on experience.
You will be able to update your practical skills and techniques on our models under the close supervision of Dr. Ros.
How will Ros Aesthetics Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler training course benefit you?
The ever expanding Aesthetics industry requires continual development of skills acquired to keep abreast of the changing techniques being used. For this reason, Ros Aesthetics Training Acadamy offers an Advanced version of the botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler training days to ensure that you are upto date with the new products and techniques used throughout the industry.
Upon completion of this advanced course you will be able and confident in offering your patients more with regards to treatment options and products used.
What is included in the Ros Aesthetics Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler training course?
- Advancing your techniques and how to use them to create facial rejuvenation, rather than just eradicating fine line and wrinkles by adding mid-face volume, jaw and cheek sculpting and raising of the eyebrows
- Full discussion in the treatment of Hyperhydrosis (armpits)
Use of botulinum toxin in lower face
- In depth talk on the different injection techniques, for example, threading, cross hatching and feathering.
- Use of dermal fillers as hydrating or as scaffolding.
During your practical sessions you will cover a variety of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler techniques:
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin;
- Brow lifts
- Mentalis treatment
- Lower face
- Nefertiti lift / platysmal bands
- Treatment of Hyperhydrosis (armpit)
- Jowl lift to enhance jawline
Advanced Dermal Fillers
- Lip Augmentation
- Cheek augmentation and enhancement of cheek bones
- Combined filling (using different techniques and types of fillers to achieve optimum results
- Chin corrections
Feedback forms and Q&A’s
Nearing the completion of your training you will be asked to complete a feedback form, outlining your thoughts and ratings of the Ros Aesthetics Training Acadamy and the training offered to you. We value and appreciate complete honesty and will act upon your comments to further improve and perfect our services.
You will be given time to ask any questions or review any aspects of the training provided that day.
Presentation of your certificate
Upon completion of your Training your will be presented with your official Ros Aesthetics Training Certificate which is recognised by all major insurance companies.